Clinics & Services
Clinics are held, with the Midwives, as follows:
- Clifton Medical Centre - Tuesday & Wednesday 13:00 – 17:00, 13:00 – 15:45.
Booking line number – 01709 424058
Health Promotion Clinics
The doctors and practice nurses will advise you on a healthy lifestyle. We currently run Asthma, Heart Disease Prevention, Andrology, Weight Management and Diabetic Clinics.
Patients over 75 are entitled to request an annual consultation to assess any health care needs they may have.
The Health Visitors can be contacted by telephone on 01709 336498 between 9.00am and 10.00am.
They are based at the Place, Coleridge Road. An answering machine is in operation outside these times and calls are monitored regularly.
Child Health Surveillance and Immunisations
We provide child health surveillance and immunisations according to national and local guidelines.
This is done by a number of different team members:
• 8 week baby checks are carried out by the doctors
• Childhood immunisations are done by our practice nurses
• Weighing monitoring and other health care checks are carried out by our health visitors.
• Health visitors are no longer in attendance at baby clinic, see above for contact details
• Appointments with nurses for immunisations will be made by Child Health, appointments will be received in the post
For more information on the Child Health and Immunisation Programme click here
Mental Health Team
Please contact our reception team who will be pleased to assist you with accessing this service.
If you do not speak English, or if you are deaf, hard of hearing, or deaf/blind, you can have interpretation services provided for you at no charge. Tell the person helping you that you need an interpreter.
Smoking Cessation Clinics
For advice re smoking cessation, Losing weight, and healthy eating, reducing alcohol, getting more active, NHS Health Check go to: https://www.gethealthyrotherham.co.uk/About-Us"